Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, the two stalwarts of Tamil film industry, announced their political entry a few months ago. Both the legendary actors will soon form their political parties and announce their parties’ policies in the run-up to the next general elections.
Interestingly, when asked if they will ever join hands with each other in their political journey, both Kamal and Rajini had the same reply – “Only time will tell.” Kamal told the media yesterday that he and Rajini will have to launch their parties first, announce their policies and see if there is a synergy and then they can think of working together and face election.
On the other hand, Rajini, during his quick interaction with the media today, voiced the same opinion and said that he will take a decision on joining hands with his good friend in future.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019