Actor Srinivas Avasarala, has donned the directors hat and has come up with Oohalu Gusagusalade. The film which is set to release this week is carrying a huge pre-release buzz in the industry as well as outside.
An excited Srinivas feels that he always wished to be a director ever since he started his career. Oohalu Gusagusalade stars newcomers Naga Shourya and Rashi Khanna in the leads. This film is based on a French play Cyrrano De Bergerac and has been made according to Telugu nativity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend