Actor Srinivas Avasarala, has donned the directors hat and has come up with Oohalu Gusagusalade. The film which is set to release this week is carrying a huge pre-release buzz in the industry as well as outside.
An excited Srinivas feels that he always wished to be a director ever since he started his career. Oohalu Gusagusalade stars newcomers Naga Shourya and Rashi Khanna in the leads. This film is based on a French play Cyrrano De Bergerac and has been made according to Telugu nativity.
- Shalini Pandey excited about her next bilingual film
- Here’s the person who inspired Prabhas to act in Baahubali
- Star combination to team up again
- Emotional scenes to be the main highlight of Maharshi
- 118-Yet another performance oriented role for Nivetha