With three blockbusters in a row, Akkineni Nagarjuna is undoubtedly at the top of his game. The actor’s latest release, Oopiri, is still raking in decent shares across the Telugu states and in overseas in its second week. And now, Oopiri has achieved a memorable feat of entering the top 10 movies in the US.
The film has so far collected $1.414 million and is trailing behind Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Aagadu by a small margin. Oopiri is all set to cross the $1.5 million mark comfortably and its final range will depend on Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s run.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?