Last seen in the family entertainer Manam, Nagarjuna is quite a busy man these days. His latest film, Soggade Chinni Nayana is all set to hit the screens this Sankranthi. While we just cant wait to see the King on screen, his new movie Oopiri is also in much news.
The film’s story revolves around the relationship of a quadriplegic millionaire and his care taker played by Karthi. While we already revealed about the beginning of the final schedule, latest update is this schedule will be wrapped up by the end of January.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipally, Oopir is an upcoming bilingual releasing in Tamil and Telugu. The ensemble cast include Nagarjuna, Karthi and Tamannah as the leads and Anushka Shetty doing a cameo.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?