It’s celebration time for all Nagarjuna fans as the charming actor’s latest film, Oopiri, has crossed the magical $1.5 million milestone by the end of its 16th day’s run in overseas. This is Nagarjuna’s second $1.5 million film after the blockbuster Manam.
Oopiri stands as a finest example for sensible cinema that won both hearts and box-office laurels. This official remake of the acclaimed French film The Intouchables has been deftly handled by its director Vamshi Paidipally, while Nag and Karthi breathed life into their roles.
Oopiri is still playing at nearly 70 screens in its third week in overseas and the film is minting decent shares even in the two Telugu states.
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?