The summer season has just got a huge high in the form of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh. The film opened to record breaking collections and already, it has placed itself next to Baahubali in several areas in terms of opening day records.
Many felt that Sardaar’s storm will affect the first hit of this summer season, Nagarjuna-Karthi’s Oopiri. Oopiri has entered into its third week and a considerable number of its screens are now occupied by Sardaar. However, Oopiri successfully managed to withstand Sardaar’s storm as the film registered housefuls at many theaters across the Telugu states.
Meanwhile, the reduced ticket rates in the US will work wonders for Oopiri, which is playing in 70 screens in its third week.
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood