With only a day left for the big release of Nagarjuna’s Oopiri, things have heated up big time. The film is carrying a superb buzz and latest update reveals that the distribution rights for the Guntur area have been sold for a whopping 3 crores.
The above said amount is quite huge considering Nagarjuna’s range. Post the success of Soggade, Nagarjuna is on a all time high and this craze has helped the pre-release business of Oopiri bg time.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipalli, Oopiri is produced by PVP Cinema. Gopi Sundar is the music director and Karthi plays the other main lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera