Young Bengali actress Payal Ghosh, who was seen in Manchu Manoj’s Prayanam and NTR’s Oosaravelli, laughed off the reports of her getting infected with the deadly Coronavirus. She clarified that she is only suffering from malaria.
Getting into the details, for the last few days, Payal has been down with fever and cough, which are the preliminary symptoms of Coronavirus. Given the prevalent scary situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Payal’s family members were worried and rushed her to a hospital. After the routine check-ups, Payal was diagnosed with malaria.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary