Young Bengali actress Payal Ghosh, who was seen in Manchu Manoj’s Prayanam and NTR’s Oosaravelli, laughed off the reports of her getting infected with the deadly Coronavirus. She clarified that she is only suffering from malaria.
Getting into the details, for the last few days, Payal has been down with fever and cough, which are the preliminary symptoms of Coronavirus. Given the prevalent scary situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Payal’s family members were worried and rushed her to a hospital. After the routine check-ups, Payal was diagnosed with malaria.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?