Young Bengali actress Payal Ghosh, who was seen in Manchu Manoj’s Prayanam and NTR’s Oosaravelli, laughed off the reports of her getting infected with the deadly Coronavirus. She clarified that she is only suffering from malaria.
Getting into the details, for the last few days, Payal has been down with fever and cough, which are the preliminary symptoms of Coronavirus. Given the prevalent scary situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Payal’s family members were worried and rushed her to a hospital. After the routine check-ups, Payal was diagnosed with malaria.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?