Shazahn Padamsee, who had made her debut in Ram Charan Tej starrer Orange, is all set to make her comeback to Telugu films. In a recent interview to a leading national daily, she stated that she has signed a new film opposite Naga Chaitanya and added that she’ll start shooting for this film from August. Currently, Naga Chaitanya has two projects in hand, which are yet to hit the floors – Gauravam and another untitled film along with ANR and Nagarjuna.
While Shazahn Padamsee hasn’t revealed what film she has signed, buzz is that she might be paired up with Naga Chaitanya in one of these two films. After Orange, the pretty lass has concentrated more on Hindi films and she was recently seen in Housefull 2. Orange might have had a disappointing run at box-office, but she looked absolutely stunning in the film, especially in the song Rooba Rooba. Lets see if she can repeat the magic this time too.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar