On the occasion of hero Ram Charan’s birthday on March 27, his 2010 romantic entertainer, Orange, had a grand re-release in select cinemas across the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film surprised everyone and ended up collecting a decent share of Rs 1.05 crore in its re-release.
This morning, Orange producer Nagababu and several Mega fans met film star and politician Pawan Kalyan and handed over a cheque for Rs 1.05 crore. Orange’s entire re-release collection has been donated to Pawan’s political party, Janasena. The amount will be utilized during the party’s run-up to the 2024 general election.
On this occasion, Nagababu appreciated Mega fans and filmmakers Sai Rajesh and SKN and other Mega fans for their efforts in successfully pulling off Orange’s re-release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Intinti Ramayanam – Family drama that clicks to an extent
- Review : Vimanam – Partly engaging emotional drama
- Review : Takkar – Forgettable outing
- Review : Unstoppable – Comedy falls flat
- Pic Talk: Kiran Abbavaram undergoes a massive transformation
- Extraction 2 actor calls RRR incredible
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food