Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s Orange has become a blockbuster in its re-release. The movie, which was a huge disaster in its initial release, surprised everyone with its spectacular collections in its re-release. Reportedly the movie grossed more than 3 crores till now.
Now Orange was also screened in Australia, where most of the film was shot. On its day one there, Orange collected over 8K dollars which is a fair number. Fans are expressing their happiness, and a few are opining that Orange is getting its due now.
Produced by Naga Babu, the movie was directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar. Harris Jayaraj composed the tunes, and Genelia was the leading lady. Shazahn Padamsee, Prabhu, Prakash Raj, Manjula, Brahmanandam, and Sanjay Swaroop played crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food