Ori Vaari, the much-awaited breakup anthem from Nani and Keerthy Suresh’s Dasara, has been launched by the movie’s unit this evening at AMB Cinemas. Nani himself was present at the song launch and left a huge smile on the faces of all his fans.
Talking about Ori Vaari, Nani said that the song is very close to his personal philosophy. “You all might have experienced a break up at some point in your lives. Usually, in our movies, even after a girl rejects love, the boy continues to stalk her and trouble her. Even I did the “Disturb Cheyyaku” song in Nenu Local as we felt that song was apt for that movie. But I personally believe that, once a girl rejects our love, we should take it light, come back home, listen to Ori Vaari kind of songs and sleep on our grandma’s lap. There’s always another girl waiting for us,” Nani said, amid a loud cheer from his fans.
Nani went on to call Ori Vaari a slow poison and said that the visual song will be one of the best in his career so far. The Natural Star also appreciated the song’s lyricist Shreemani and singer-composer Santhosh Narayanan on their marvelous work. Directed by debutant Srikanth Odela, Dasara is produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri. The film is slated for release on March 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food