Ever since Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, was announced, there have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast and crew. Star heroines like Anushka, Aishwarya Rai, Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra and Sonakshi Sinha etc were rumored to have been approached by the film’s makers for the leading lady’s role.
According to the latest report published in a leading English news daily, the film’s director Surender Reddy had recently met with the Oscar winning music composer AR Rahman. Suri reportedly discussed the project with Rahman and is waiting for his nod.
Meanwhile, the script work has been completed already and the sets are being erected currently. Chiru’s son Ram Charan will be producing this prestigious project with a whopping budget of over 100 crore.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube