Ever since Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, was announced, there have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast and crew. Star heroines like Anushka, Aishwarya Rai, Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra and Sonakshi Sinha etc were rumored to have been approached by the film’s makers for the leading lady’s role.
According to the latest report published in a leading English news daily, the film’s director Surender Reddy had recently met with the Oscar winning music composer AR Rahman. Suri reportedly discussed the project with Rahman and is waiting for his nod.
Meanwhile, the script work has been completed already and the sets are being erected currently. Chiru’s son Ram Charan will be producing this prestigious project with a whopping budget of over 100 crore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?
- Young Malayalam actress opens up on signing PSPK28