Ever since Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, was announced, there have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast and crew. Star heroines like Anushka, Aishwarya Rai, Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra and Sonakshi Sinha etc were rumored to have been approached by the film’s makers for the leading lady’s role.
According to the latest report published in a leading English news daily, the film’s director Surender Reddy had recently met with the Oscar winning music composer AR Rahman. Suri reportedly discussed the project with Rahman and is waiting for his nod.
Meanwhile, the script work has been completed already and the sets are being erected currently. Chiru’s son Ram Charan will be producing this prestigious project with a whopping budget of over 100 crore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to remake Amala Paul’s controversial film in Hindi
- Allu Aravind to start an online streaming platform?
- Prabhas to announce a new film soon?
- Karthi’s Khaidi wraps up censor scrutiny; All set for Oct 25 release
- There is too much pressure on my son-Vikram
- Bigil’s advance bookings on fire