Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s stunning feat has left Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty and the unit of the upcoming Hindi film, Chehre, in awe last night. The 4-time national award-winning actor pulled off a never before feat of 14 minute non-stop performance in a single take.
Resul took to Twitter this morning and hailed the stunning feat by the 76-year-old actor on the last day of Chehre’s shoot. “The whole crew stood up and clapped! Dear Sir, undoubtedly you are one of the best in the world,” Resul tweeted, heaping praises on Amitabh.
Today @SrBachchan marked another history in Indian cinema.Last day last shot of first schedule of #Chehre @anandpandit63 he performed a fourteen minute long submission in one shot and the whole crew stood up and clapped!Dear Sir, undoubtedly you are one of the best in the world🙏 pic.twitter.com/OhM35kq8n7
— resul pookutty (@resulp) June 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Chaitanya Akkineni donates 25 lakhs for CCC
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Akshay Kumar donates a mind-blowing amount to PM fund
- Special Trust Created for TFI workers says Chiranjeevi
- Star hero denies being quarantined
- Corona scare-Nagarjuna donates big for TFI