Recently, the first look of acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s upcoming Tamil drama, Seethakaathi, was unveiled. Vijay Sethupathi’s look as a septuagenarian took everyone by surprise. The film is being directed Balaji Tharaneetharan and produced under Passion Studios banner.
As per the latest updates, Oscar-winning makeup artist Kevin Haney, along with Alex Noble, has transformed Vijay Sethupathi into a 70 plus old man in Seethakaathi. Kevin had won the Academy Award for Morgan Freeman’s 1989 film, Driving Miss Daisy.
Kevin Haney had earlier worked on Hollywood blockbusters such as Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man 3 and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull etc.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release