Recently, the first look of acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s upcoming Tamil drama, Seethakaathi, was unveiled. Vijay Sethupathi’s look as a septuagenarian took everyone by surprise. The film is being directed Balaji Tharaneetharan and produced under Passion Studios banner.
As per the latest updates, Oscar-winning makeup artist Kevin Haney, along with Alex Noble, has transformed Vijay Sethupathi into a 70 plus old man in Seethakaathi. Kevin had won the Academy Award for Morgan Freeman’s 1989 film, Driving Miss Daisy.
Kevin Haney had earlier worked on Hollywood blockbusters such as Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man 3 and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan gives limited dates to Pink remake
- Vote : 9th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2019
- Tamannah’s role revealed in Sampath Nandi’s next
- Nikhil’ Arjun Suravaram makes record money in Nizam
- Sonakshi opens up about Balayya’s film
- Tabu kick-starts dubbing for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo