Naatu Naatu, the Oscar-winning song from SS Rajamouli’s global blockbuster, RRR, has truly set the stage on fire when it was performed live at the 95th Academy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday night. Rahul Sipligunj and Kaala Bhairava, who originally sang Naatu Naatu, made India proud by effortlessly performing the song live on stage.
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone first introduced Naatu Naatu on stage. Deepika made a stylish and elegant appearance as she introduced the chartbuster song. “An irresistibly catchy chorus, electrifying beats and killer dance moves to match with, have made this next song a global sensation. In addition to being sung in Telugu and illustrating the film’s anti-colonial themes, it’s also a total banger,” Deepika said amid loud cheers from the audience.
American actor-dancer and Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa season 6 runner-up Lauren Gottlieb also shook a leg with other foreign dancers during the live performance. Needless to say, audiences were enthralled to witness Naatu Naatu’s live recreation and gave a standing ovation.
Here's the energetic performance of "Naatu Naatu" from #RRR at the #Oscars. https://t.co/ndiKiHeOT5 pic.twitter.com/Lf2nP826c4
— Variety (@Variety) March 13, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Nani reveals when HIT 3 will start shooting
- John Wick 4 opens to positive reviews
- PAN Indian film’s trailer to be launched soon
- Viral Video: Ravi Teja & Nani groove to chartbuster Dhoom Dhaam Dhosthaan song
- Musical update on Mega hero’s next is here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food