Interestingly enough, two mainstream films namely Maestro and Annabelle Sethupathi are premiering on the same day on OTT this weekend.
What is even more interesting is that both these films will be premiering on the same platform.
Nithiin’s Maestro, which happens to be the Telugu remake of Andhadhun, and Vijay Sethupathy’s Annabelle Sethupathi, a horror comedy are both premiering on Disney Hotstar on the 17th of this month.
Maestro is a dark comedy drama, while Annabelle Sethupathi is a horror comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull