Interestingly enough, two mainstream films namely Maestro and Annabelle Sethupathi are premiering on the same day on OTT this weekend.
What is even more interesting is that both these films will be premiering on the same platform.
Nithiin’s Maestro, which happens to be the Telugu remake of Andhadhun, and Vijay Sethupathy’s Annabelle Sethupathi, a horror comedy are both premiering on Disney Hotstar on the 17th of this month.
Maestro is a dark comedy drama, while Annabelle Sethupathi is a horror comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively