Ever since the lockdown has happened, so many big films are coming out on Amazon, Netflix, and other OTT platforms. The producers are selling their films for decent amounts and are saving themselves from losses.
But out of the many films released, the so-called biggies have failed to entertain the audience. Films like V, Penguin, Nishabdham, and other biggies in the south have failed to win the appreciation and this has created a new tension for the OTT giants.
The latest we have come to know is that OTT giants like Amazon and Netflix have at least rejected 50 south films in the last month or so. These films have been turned down stating that the content showcased is not worth the price they spend or have that good quality.
The talk is that these OTT giants are demanding details of the budget so that they can analyze how much they can spend on the film. So, if the big banners think that they can easily sell their films in the days to come having big names, they will be mistaken.
Articles that might interest you:
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event
- They’re wasting their time: Thaman on his critics
- These heroines locked for Akshay Kumar’s next
- Ajith crowned TN’s shooting champion!
- Venkatesh’s daughter takes social media by storm