Ever since the lockdown has happened, so many big films are coming out on Amazon, Netflix, and other OTT platforms. The producers are selling their films for decent amounts and are saving themselves from losses.
But out of the many films released, the so-called biggies have failed to entertain the audience. Films like V, Penguin, Nishabdham, and other biggies in the south have failed to win the appreciation and this has created a new tension for the OTT giants.
The latest we have come to know is that OTT giants like Amazon and Netflix have at least rejected 50 south films in the last month or so. These films have been turned down stating that the content showcased is not worth the price they spend or have that good quality.
The talk is that these OTT giants are demanding details of the budget so that they can analyze how much they can spend on the film. So, if the big banners think that they can easily sell their films in the days to come having big names, they will be mistaken.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?