Eid is one of the biggest festivals in the country as the Ramzan month is celebrated in a solid manner all over. But this year, sadly, there have been no releases in Hindi.
If there was no lockdown, today the country would have seen the release of Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb that is being directed by Lawrence.
So much was said about this film but now the news is that it will come out on the OTT platform. The deal is set and the news is that this film will be out on the 15th of August as independence day special.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush