Today, Netflix, which owned the rights of RRR’s Hindi version, took to social media and announced that the movie is trending worldwide at the No. 1 position in the Films (Non-English) category this week also. Besides, the OTT giant has also revealed that the movie has been streamed for more than 5.23 million hours this week. This is phenomenal for any Indian movie ever released on Netflix.
Western audiences including celebrities owned the film and heaped praise on this period action drama. Having Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, Samuthirakani, Olivia Morris and Shriya Saran in significant roles the movie has MM Keeravaani’s music.
— Golden (@netflixgolden) June 15, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached?
- Netflix pays a bomb for Shahrukh Khan’s Jawan?
- Ante Sundaraniki’s closing collections are here
- Latest: Rana, Nani to launch Sai Pallavi’s Gargi trailer