Coronavirus has become a big blessing in disguise for many OTT giants as they are buying films and releasing them online much to the happiness of the viewers.
OTT giants like Amazon and Netflix have been buying big films but the outcome of these films is not that great these days and has disappointed the viewers. Some of the much awaited film that released recently did not meet the expectations of the audience.
So, these OTT giants now have decided to shell less money and buy films for a lower rate so that it will be feasible for them. The talk is that they will not offer big amounts for such hyped films in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release