Coronavirus has become a big blessing in disguise for many OTT giants as they are buying films and releasing them online much to the happiness of the viewers.
OTT giants like Amazon and Netflix have been buying big films but the outcome of these films is not that great these days and has disappointed the viewers. Some of the much awaited film that released recently did not meet the expectations of the audience.
So, these OTT giants now have decided to shell less money and buy films for a lower rate so that it will be feasible for them. The talk is that they will not offer big amounts for such hyped films in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut