NTR’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, hit theaters worldwide this morning to a thumping response from fans and critics alike. The film is all set to register the biggest day one collections in NTR’s career.
And NTR is clearly enjoying the much-needed success. He took to Twitter just a while ago and thanked his director Trivikram and said that this success wouldn’t have been possible without him. He also thanked the film’s producers Chinna Babu and Vamsi and the core cast and crew for carrying the film on their shoulders.
Finally, NTR thanked his fans for being a great source of strength throughout his difficult times. Lastly, the actor also thanked the members of the media and film fraternity for being a strong support.
Thank you Chinababu garu, @vamsi84 ,@hegdepooja,@IamJagguBhai, @MusicThaman ,Penchal Das,PS Vinod,Naveen Nooli,Ram- Lakshman masters & every member of team #ASVR, who’ve carried this film on their shoulders.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) October 11, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath