Unveiled on the eve of Vijaya Dasami, the teaser of NTR’s upcoming film Nannaku Prematho created havoc on social media. The teaser crossed the 1 million views mark and even became the most liked teaser of all-time within just 36 hours. Until this morning, the teaser clocked 2,041,604 views with more than 39,000 likes, a first ever feat by a Telugu film’s teaser.
Overwhelmed with this thumping response from his fans, NTR tweeted saying, “Overwhelmed with the amazing response.#NannakuPremathoTeasercrosses the 2 million mark with 39k likes.a big boost to the whole team.”
Nannaku Prematho is in the last leg of its shoot and the unit will can several crucial scenes in the upcoming Spain schedule. Sukumar is the film’s director and BVSN Prasad is the producer. The makers are planning to release the film during the Pongal season.
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully