Megastar Chiranjeevi was one of the first few Tollywood celebrities who had voiced his dissent against the BJP government’s move to privatize Vizag Steel Plant. And in a touching tweet this evening, Chiru described Vizag Steel Plant as ‘Oxygen for India”.
Chiru wrote that while the entire country is devastated due to oxygen shortage amid the rising COVID-19 cases, Vizag Steel Plant is producing 100 tonnes of oxygen on a daily basis. “Today, a train reached the Vizag Steel Plant and carried 150 tonnes of oxygen to Maharashtra,” Chiru tweeted.
“Vizag Steel Plant is saving lakhs of Indians lives. Is it justified to privatize it, calling it a loss making industry? Think once,” read Chiru’s tweet.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) April 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song