Looks like Gopichand’s Oxygen is facing all sorts of problems regarding its release. The film which was supposed to release on the 27th of this month has been postponed yet again.
Now, the latest we hear is that the action entertainer will come out on the 10th of November. Jyothi Krishna directs this film which has Raashi Khanna and Anu Emanuel as the female leads.
More details about this film will soon be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar