Looks like Gopichand’s Oxygen is facing all sorts of problems regarding its release. The film which was supposed to release on the 27th of this month has been postponed yet again.
Now, the latest we hear is that the action entertainer will come out on the 10th of November. Jyothi Krishna directs this film which has Raashi Khanna and Anu Emanuel as the female leads.
More details about this film will soon be revealed.
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next
- Gully Boy star is a fanboy of Allu Arjun
- Karthikeya continues his bold act with Hippi