A few days back, we had revealed that Gopichand’s Oxygen will have its audio launch event on the 15th of this month in Nellore. But the latest we hear is that the event has been canceled as Gopichand has left to Switzerland for his personal commitments.
As a result of this change, the makers are planning to hold the event in Hyderabad itself. The exact date will be revealed soon. Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel play female leads in this film which also has Jagapathi Babu in a crucial role.
Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next