Released on Friday last week, Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi’s romantic drama, Padi Padi Leche Manasu, received a mixed response from critics and movie lovers. The film’s core team, including Sharwa, interacted with the media today to promote the film.
Speaking on the occasion, Sharwa has made a few honest statements about PPLM. “I had expected the film to be of a huge range. I respect all the critics who have given their views. But I can proudly say one thing. Padi Padi Leche Manasu is a memorable film in my career. I will always be proud of the film’s soundtrack,” said Sharwa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections