Superstar Rajinikanth is the most celebrated star down south and across the country. In his illustrious career, Rajini has won numerous accolades and state honours. As per the latest reports, the legendary star will be honoured with the country’s second highest civilian award, Padma Vibhushan.
An official announcement in this regard will reportedly be made by the government officials on the Republic Day. Earlier, the Government of India had honoured Rajini with Padma Bhushan, in 2000. The 65-year-old veteran is currently acting in two most eagerly awaited films simultaneously, Kabali and 2.0.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next