Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s epic magnum opus, Padmaavat, is still having a steady run in India and overseas in its third week. The film released on January 25 and has breached the rare $10 million milestone in North America.
Until its 17-day run, Padmaavat has grossed $10,254,754 and stood fourth in the list of all-time highest grossing Indian movies in the US. The film well overtake Aamir Khan’s PK ($10.58M) by Sunday to occupy the 3rd spot. Aamir Khan’s Dangal ($12.37M) and Baahubali The Conclusion ($21.3M) are the only movies ahead of Padmaavat.
Meanwhile in India, Padmaavat has collected Rs 246 crore nett and has set its eyes on Dhoom 3 (Rs 284 crore) to occupy the 7th spot among all-time highest grossing movies in Indian market.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?