Despite releasing amidst intense protests and being banned in four Indian states, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus, Padmaavat, went on to become a huge blockbuster in India and abroad. As per the latest trade reports, Padmaavat has finally breached the Rs 200 crore milestone.
Until its second Sunday, Padmaavat has collected a whopping Rs 210.50 crore nett across India. The film is still collecting more than 10 crore nett each day. With this, Padmaavat will surely set its eyes on the 300 crore milestone even as the upcoming Bollywood biggies, Pad Man and Aiyaary, are going to hit the screens on February 9.
On the other hand, Padmaavat has so far grossed over $131.50 crore ($20.50 million), taking its worldwide gross to Rs 405 crore. The film stars Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor as the main leads.
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!