Despite releasing amidst intense protests and being banned in four Indian states, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus, Padmaavat, went on to become a huge blockbuster in India and abroad. As per the latest trade reports, Padmaavat has finally breached the Rs 200 crore milestone.
Until its second Sunday, Padmaavat has collected a whopping Rs 210.50 crore nett across India. The film is still collecting more than 10 crore nett each day. With this, Padmaavat will surely set its eyes on the 300 crore milestone even as the upcoming Bollywood biggies, Pad Man and Aiyaary, are going to hit the screens on February 9.
On the other hand, Padmaavat has so far grossed over $131.50 crore ($20.50 million), taking its worldwide gross to Rs 405 crore. The film stars Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor as the main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine to tie the knot soon?
- Rana to join hands with this director again?
- Star hero buys a custom made Benz V-Class
- Fans send wishes to Akhil- Want him to succeed this year
- Salman’s Radhe to miss Eid due to Coronavirus
- Pre-production in full swing for Chay’s next with acclaimed director