Acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s period saga, Padmaavat, finally hit the screens on January 25th amidst huge protests from the Karni Sena. The film opened to positive word of mouth and is collecting superb revenues at the box office.
The latest update is that the film has crossed the 100 crore milestone in India with the evening shows today, which is a remarkable achievement. Padmaavat is also holding its ground in regional languages like Telugu and Tamil and is expected to generate good collections by the end of its first week.
Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor played the main leads in this epic magnum opus.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha