Acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s period saga, Padmaavat, finally hit the screens on January 25th amidst huge protests from the Karni Sena. The film opened to positive word of mouth and is collecting superb revenues at the box office.
The latest update is that the film has crossed the 100 crore milestone in India with the evening shows today, which is a remarkable achievement. Padmaavat is also holding its ground in regional languages like Telugu and Tamil and is expected to generate good collections by the end of its first week.
Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor played the main leads in this epic magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move
- Koratala Siva urges COVID-19 infected people to be more civilized