Sanjay Leela Bhasali has shocked the whole nation and how. After months of buzz and controversy about his upcoming film Padmavati, the star director finally unveiled the film’s trailer today and it is mesmerising to say the least.
The film, starring Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor, has been shot on a lavish budget, and the period drama tells the story of Alauddin Khilji, Rani Padmavati and Rana Rawal Ratan Singh. Set in the 14th century AD, the film’s visuals, along with stunning performances and production design, have become the talking points among film circles and audiences alike.
With many claiming it to be the best trailer from Bollywood this year, it remains to be seen if the film manages to reach the huge expectations. Padmavati is slated for release on December 1.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu’s transformation is surprising many
- One more film to release on March 11th
- Buzz: Allu Arjun-Vijay Deverakonda multi-starrer on the cards?
- Bigg Boss mates spend a bomb on their new song
- Mixed Reactions coming in for Master’s early OTT release
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon