Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming film Paisa has been lying in the cans for several months now. Nani had played the lead role in this socio-drama and it also stars Catherine Tresa, Sidhika Sharma and Charan Raj in lead roles. Although the film was censored back in November, there was no clarity over when it might hit the screens. Now, producer Ramesh Puppala has announced that the film will hit the screens on February 7.
Talking about the film, Ramesh Puppala said, “Paisa is a different commercial entertainer. Krishna Vamsi has handled the subject quite well and we are all very confident that it’ll be the biggest hit in Krishna Vamsi and Nani’s career. We are planning a huge release for the film on February 7.” The film is set in Hyderabad and Charan Raj is playing the role of Home Minister. Sources say that Krishna Vamsi has done a tremendous job and it’s going to be a hard hitting film. Sai Karthik has scored the music.
The film has faced quite a few obstacles already and it remains to be seen if it’s going to release as per the schedule at least this time. Meanwhile, Nani will also be seen in Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Aaha Kalyanam. Both these films are slated for release in February.
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost
- Allu Arjun’s 7 crore caravan becomes the talk of T-town