Kyra Dutt, who’ll soon be seen in Balakrishna-Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool, was shocked to see hundreds of people stranded at the Mumbai airport today. The actress was in Hyderabad recently for the audio success meet and by the time she landed in Mumbai earlier today, a severe storm turned out to be a nightmare.
The actress said, “Just landed in Mumbai. What a mess! Ive never seen so many people stranded @ the airport. Im struggling to get home myself. Be safe Mumbai❤️.”
The incessant rainfall in Mumbai came as a big surprise to Mumbaikars and rest of the country earlier today. The situation is so serious that the Maharashtra Government and BMC have advised everyone in Mumbai to not step out of the roads since more rainfall is predicted. Thousands of people were stranded on the roads due to water-logging, and as a precautionary measure, the government shut down trains, airport and the sea-link.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu