Kyra Dutt, who’ll soon be seen in Balakrishna-Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool, was shocked to see hundreds of people stranded at the Mumbai airport today. The actress was in Hyderabad recently for the audio success meet and by the time she landed in Mumbai earlier today, a severe storm turned out to be a nightmare.
The actress said, “Just landed in Mumbai. What a mess! Ive never seen so many people stranded @ the airport. Im struggling to get home myself. Be safe Mumbai❤️.”
The incessant rainfall in Mumbai came as a big surprise to Mumbaikars and rest of the country earlier today. The situation is so serious that the Maharashtra Government and BMC have advised everyone in Mumbai to not step out of the roads since more rainfall is predicted. Thousands of people were stranded on the roads due to water-logging, and as a precautionary measure, the government shut down trains, airport and the sea-link.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022
- Pawan’s latest snap from Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s sets amazes fans
- Team SDT15’s unique promotions for the title glimpse