Things are looking a bit tough for Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool as the collections of the film are decreasing with each passing day. The film has made 6.13 lakhs on the fourth day in the Krishna region.
With this, the total collection in this area stands at 1.2 crores to date. With the weekdays on, it will be very tough for the film to collect more. The film is doing a tad better in the single screens than the multiplexes.
Balakrishna’s mass avatar is the only saving grace for the film. Paisa Vasool is directed by Puri Jagan and has Shreya and Kyra Dutt as female leads.
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans