Things are looking a bit tough for Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool as the collections of the film are decreasing with each passing day. The film has made 6.13 lakhs on the fourth day in the Krishna region.
With this, the total collection in this area stands at 1.2 crores to date. With the weekdays on, it will be very tough for the film to collect more. The film is doing a tad better in the single screens than the multiplexes.
Balakrishna’s mass avatar is the only saving grace for the film. Paisa Vasool is directed by Puri Jagan and has Shreya and Kyra Dutt as female leads.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans