Nandamuri Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh’s much-awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool, released last Friday to average reviews. However, Balayya’s spirited performance as the flamboyant Theda Singh has enthralled his fans.
As per the latest updates, Paisa Vasool, on Tuesday, collected a share of Rs.4,06,014 in the Krishna region and took its 5-day total to Rs.1,05,96,305, utilizing the festive weekend. The film is halfway through in terms of collections as it was sold for Rs.2 crore to its Krishna distributor. No big releases this coming Friday should help Paisa Vasool to a great extent.
Shriya, Musskan and Kyra are the leading ladies in this out-and-out mass entertainer, which was produced by Anand Prasad under Bhavya Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed