Nandamuri Balakrishna’s eagerly awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool, released yesterday. Puri’s trademark characterization and his punch dialogues rendered by Balayya thrilled the Nandamuri fans.
Paisa Vasool has registered the best ever openings for a Balayya film with a gross of over Rs.12.50 Cr and a share of nearly Rs.7.96 Cr. The film is running to packed houses in most centres in the twin Telugu states on Saturday. Below are Paisa Vasool’s day 1 AP, Nizam collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||70 lakhs|
|West Godavari||58 lakhs|
Total day 1 AP, Nizam share: Rs. 7.96 Cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Namitha starts her own OTT platform
- This is when Mahesh’s SVP will resume the shoot
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated