After making a lot of buzz for the past few weeks, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited 101st film, Paisa Vasool, released in cinemas yesterday. This Puri Jagannadh’s directorial managed to enthrall the Nandamuri fans, thanks to Balayya’s one man show as the flamboyant Theda Singh.
Paisa Vasool utilised the positive buzz quite well and collected Rs.52,70,747 on its opening day in Krishna district. The film is sold for around Rs.2 crore in this region (excluding the prints and publicity costs) and a majority of the investment will be recovered over the festive weekend.
Shriya, Musskan and Kyra Dutt are the film’s leading ladies. Bhavya Films’ Anand Prasad is the producer. Anup Rubens has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru-Koratala film to be set in this area
- Noted producer takes responsibility for finding Vijay Devarakonda’s heroine
- Star heroine wants to get married in this location
- Thaman shows his power- Trends big time on YouTube
- Sarileru will be a huge commercial hit-Rajendra Prasad
- Samantha turns down a Bollywood offer