After making a lot of buzz for the past few weeks, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited 101st film, Paisa Vasool, released in cinemas yesterday. This Puri Jagannadh’s directorial managed to enthrall the Nandamuri fans, thanks to Balayya’s one man show as the flamboyant Theda Singh.
Paisa Vasool utilised the positive buzz quite well and collected Rs.52,70,747 on its opening day in Krishna district. The film is sold for around Rs.2 crore in this region (excluding the prints and publicity costs) and a majority of the investment will be recovered over the festive weekend.
Shriya, Musskan and Kyra Dutt are the film’s leading ladies. Bhavya Films’ Anand Prasad is the producer. Anup Rubens has scored the music.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share