Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest outing, Paisa Vasool, released on Friday and witnessed decent openings in the domestic markets. The film has collected a worldwide share of over 8.5 crores on its first day.
As per the latest update, the film has collected a distributor share of 23.13 lakhs on its 2nd day in the Guntur region, taking the 2-day total to 1.76 crores. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, the film is an out an out entertainer set against mafia backdrop. Anand Prasad has produced the film and Anup Rubens has scored the music.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone