The principal shooting of Nani’s upcoming film Paisa has finally come to an end. Krishna Vamsi is directing the film and Ramesh Puppala has produced it under Yellow Flowers Media banner. For the past few days, a song and hero’s introduction episode were being shot in Hyderabad and the entire shooting has now been completed. “Last day of Paisa shoot. Amazing experience it was.
He is back.. With a bang. Trust me ;),” Nani posted on Twitter talking about his experience of working with Krishna Vamsi and Paisa in general. Catherine Tresa is playing the lead role opposite Nani and Sidhika Sharma is the other actress. Charan Raj has played the main villain’s role. The film’s audio is going to be launched on April 11 and the film will hit the screens later this summer. Paisa is said to be a political drama set in the backdrop of current political scenario in Hyderabad.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up