Energetic hero Ram’s latest family entertainer Pandaga Chesko, which released last Friday,opened to packed houses all over. Despite a clichéd storyline, the makers have ensured that the movie has got all the entertaining elements to provide some respite for the movie lovers in this sultry Summer season.
With the latest trade reports, this movie is faring well in all the centers with decent collections. All the multiplexes have shown major occupancies on weekends. Till now, this movie has notched up solid numbers in all the areas. These signs are pretty good considering the fact that Suriya’s Rakshasudu also released on the same day.
Directed by Gopichand Malineni, happening beauties Rakul Preet and Sonal Chauhan are the female leads in this flick which also has Brahmanandam and MS Narayana in entertaining roles. SS is the music composer.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine