The shooting of Ram’s upcoming film Pandaga Chesko, is progressing at a brisk pace. The latest update is that the climax part is being shot in Rajamudry. Ram has pinned all his hopes on this film after his last two ventures have failed miserably at the box office.
The movie is being directed by Gopichand Malineni who tasted success with Ravi Teja’s Balupu. Rakul Preet Singh and Sonal Chauhan play the female leads in this comedy entertainer.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record