The shooting of Ram’s upcoming film Pandaga Chesko, is progressing at a brisk pace. The latest update is that the climax part is being shot in Rajamudry. Ram has pinned all his hopes on this film after his last two ventures have failed miserably at the box office.
The movie is being directed by Gopichand Malineni who tasted success with Ravi Teja’s Balupu. Rakul Preet Singh and Sonal Chauhan play the female leads in this comedy entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty