Some time back we had reported that Ram and Rakul Preet were busy filming key scenes for their upcoming film Pandaga Chesko in Pollachi. Latest update is that the schedule has been completed. Some key scenes were shot on Brahmaji and other major star cast.
Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film, and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Ram plays the role of an stylish NRI in the film which also stars Sonal Chauhan in the lead.
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans