Some time back we had reported that Ram and Rakul Preet were busy filming key scenes for their upcoming film Pandaga Chesko in Pollachi. Latest update is that the schedule has been completed. Some key scenes were shot on Brahmaji and other major star cast.
Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film, and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Ram plays the role of an stylish NRI in the film which also stars Sonal Chauhan in the lead.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties