The sequel to Tamil hero Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi in Telugu) has finally wrapped up its shooting formalities today. The film is scheduled for release on October 18, as a Dasara festive treat.
Vishal himself is bankrolling this much-awaited sequel and Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in it. Popular Tamil director Lingusamy is directing Pandem Kodi 2. Noted Tollywood producer Tagore Madhu has acquired the film’s Telugu rights. Rajkiran essays a crucial role and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be seen playing a negative role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food