The sequel to Tamil hero Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi in Telugu) has finally wrapped up its shooting formalities today. The film is scheduled for release on October 18, as a Dasara festive treat.
Vishal himself is bankrolling this much-awaited sequel and Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in it. Popular Tamil director Lingusamy is directing Pandem Kodi 2. Noted Tollywood producer Tagore Madhu has acquired the film’s Telugu rights. Rajkiran essays a crucial role and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be seen playing a negative role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar comments on Pawan’s defeat
- Title of Mahesh’s next to be released according to a plan
- Oh Baby’s fun teaser unveiled
- Sharwanand nails it in Ranarangam’s first look
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Bunny to start second schedule of his next on this date