The sequel to Tamil hero Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi in Telugu) has finally wrapped up its shooting formalities today. The film is scheduled for release on October 18, as a Dasara festive treat.
Vishal himself is bankrolling this much-awaited sequel and Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in it. Popular Tamil director Lingusamy is directing Pandem Kodi 2. Noted Tollywood producer Tagore Madhu has acquired the film’s Telugu rights. Rajkiran essays a crucial role and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be seen playing a negative role in the movie.
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic