The sequel to Tamil hero Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi in Telugu) has finally wrapped up its shooting formalities today. The film is scheduled for release on October 18, as a Dasara festive treat.
Vishal himself is bankrolling this much-awaited sequel and Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in it. Popular Tamil director Lingusamy is directing Pandem Kodi 2. Noted Tollywood producer Tagore Madhu has acquired the film’s Telugu rights. Rajkiran essays a crucial role and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be seen playing a negative role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Parasuram finally confirms his new film
- Vijay Deverakonda’s French girlfriend In World Famous Lover
- Star daughter turns producer
- Much-awaited KGF 2’s first look out on this date
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best