Writer turned director K Chakravarthy had made his directional debut with last year’s social drama Pantham. He is currently working as a co-writer for Venky-Chay’s multi-starrer, Venky Mama.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Chakri is gearing up for his second project with a young hero. As per our sources, the film will take off within a couple of months. Complete details regarding this project and the hero who is going to play the lead role are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage