Writer turned director K Chakravarthy had made his directional debut with last year’s social drama Pantham. He is currently working as a co-writer for Venky-Chay’s multi-starrer, Venky Mama.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Chakri is gearing up for his second project with a young hero. As per our sources, the film will take off within a couple of months. Complete details regarding this project and the hero who is going to play the lead role are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?