Gopichand’s prestigious silver jubilee film, Pantham, released yesterday to decent reviews and good word of mouth among the masses. As per the latest trade updates, Pantham opened on a strong note at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states.
On its opening day, Pantham collected Rs 5.2 crore with a distributor share of Rs 3.22 crore worldwide. The film has raked in Rs 2.92 crore share from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Below is Pantham’s day one areawise breakdown:
|Nizam||Rs 1.12 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 47 Lks|
|Nellore||Rs 12 Lks|
|Guntur||Rs 33 Lks|
|Krishna||Rs 15.77 Lks|
|West||Rs 16.35 Lks|
|East||Rs 20.92 Lks|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 34.79 Lks|
|Total day 1 AP & TS share||Rs 2.92 Cr|
|Rest of India||Rs 20 Lks|
|Overseas||Rs 10 Lks|
|Total day 1 worldwide share||Rs 3.22 Cr|
|Total Gross||Rs 5.2 Cr|13
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?
- Maha Samudram goes down badly at the box office