Even though Gopichand’s Pantham received mixed reviews from the A centers, the film is doing well in the B and C centers in both the two Telugu states. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total gross of 14 crores to date in both the Telugu states.
With two films in the form of RX100 and Vijetha coming out today, we need to see how this film performs at the box office. Pantham was directed by debutante Chakri and had Mehrene as the female lead.
K Radha Mohan is the producer and he is very happy with the way the film has performed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message