Even though Gopichand’s Pantham received mixed reviews from the A centers, the film is doing well in the B and C centers in both the two Telugu states. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total gross of 14 crores to date in both the Telugu states.
With two films in the form of RX100 and Vijetha coming out today, we need to see how this film performs at the box office. Pantham was directed by debutante Chakri and had Mehrene as the female lead.
K Radha Mohan is the producer and he is very happy with the way the film has performed.
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest