Even though Gopichand’s Pantham received mixed reviews from the A centers, the film is doing well in the B and C centers in both the two Telugu states. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total gross of 14 crores to date in both the Telugu states.
With two films in the form of RX100 and Vijetha coming out today, we need to see how this film performs at the box office. Pantham was directed by debutante Chakri and had Mehrene as the female lead.
K Radha Mohan is the producer and he is very happy with the way the film has performed.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses
- Tamannaah gets back her pre-COVID body
- Naga Shaurya’ looks stylish in Varudu Kaavalenu’s teaser
- Prabhu Deva, Kajal team up for a romantic comedy
- Mahesh Babu’s lovely birthday wishes for his ‘Boss lady’ Namrata