Director Parasuram is basking in the glory of his latest film hit Geetha Govindam. The film has turned out to become a blockbuster hit surprising many in the trade circles with its revenue.
The talk in the media circles is that all this happened because of Vijay Devarakonda’s massive craze these days. But director Parasuram in his interview said that the film became a success only because of the teamwork.
Parasuram went on to say that many factors like hit music, youthful elements, Vijay’s craze and Geetha Arts’ promotions have made the film a big hit at the box office.
He finally ended by saying that he knew that the film would be a hit but not the way it is going as of now. The talented director will make one more film for Geetha Arts very soon.
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors