If the latest buzz in the Film Nagar circles is to be believed, Parasuram of ‘Solo’ fame will be directing Allu Sirish in his next venture. Geetha Arts will be producing this film, and the preproduction work is going on at the moment. The film is expected to be a romantic entertainer. After waiting for a long time to direct Rana in Suresh Productions’ ‘Chuttalabbayi’, Parasuram seems to have decided to move on to Sirish’s film.
Earlier, Sirish was supposed to act in and produce a low budget film to be directed by a debutante, which was supposed to be wrapped in a 45 day start-to-finish schedule. However, it is now uncertain if the film will takeoff before Parasuram’s project. Allu Sirish’s last film ‘Kotha Janta’ was a profitable venture, while Parasuram’s last outing ‘Saarocharu’ was an average grosser. Keep watching this space for more details.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties