In the past, when we used to watch a film in theatres, we had to pay the parking fees in every theatre. In some malls in big cities, the parking fee was taken depending on the time the film ran.
This did not go well and many cases were filed in this regard and finally, the parking at theatres and malls was removed. But now, looks like things are going to get back to the same old days. The news is that the theater and mall owners are planning to bring back parking fees for vehicles so that they can save their business a bit.
Discussions are on between the two-state governments and industry big heads and most probably a GO will be passed so that parking fees can be collected by the theatre owners once the theatres are open.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake