In the past, when we used to watch a film in theatres, we had to pay the parking fees in every theatre. In some malls in big cities, the parking fee was taken depending on the time the film ran.
This did not go well and many cases were filed in this regard and finally, the parking at theatres and malls was removed. But now, looks like things are going to get back to the same old days. The news is that the theater and mall owners are planning to bring back parking fees for vehicles so that they can save their business a bit.
Discussions are on between the two-state governments and industry big heads and most probably a GO will be passed so that parking fees can be collected by the theatre owners once the theatres are open.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood